Saturday, August 8, 2015

So I got accepted into

The Nursing program at College of Saint Mary. I was given the option of a 3 year BSN or a 4 year but considering Arya's age and my overall health, I opted for the slow and steady so I can ensure I keep my grades up.

I have a problem with articulating my thoughts with my mouth. My brain has too many bubble clusters that I can't branch out and build upon for argue a point, which may have to do with my self esteem and hatred of hearing my own voice. Plus, my tongue and lips can't keep up with the pace of my brain.

I'm a pushover. I let people walk on me and I forgive too often because at the end of the day, people are human, so many of them act like barbarians and are entirely too driven for themselves. I don't like to be that sort of person. Yet? I let these people find homes in my heart. I always forgive and wave little white flags of empathy.

I wonder if Arya will also be a pushover. I don't want her to be selfish, I hope that she is always kind and the sort of person people look up to.

I'm afraid that nursing school is going to take from my relationship with her but I know that it's something that must be done.

She's still hit or miss with the potty, she goes every time I sit her down but I've been preoccupied and stressed out. She'll be 18 months on the 16th. How did time move so fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment