Not only am I secured in my dorm for the Mother's Living and Learning Program on College of Saint Mary but Arya also was accepted into Spellman Child Development Center. Aside from the scholarship, I was also given around 25k in grants per year. This is fantastic news for me and my little girl. I feel like things are happening.
I also have an appointment with an endocrinologist on Thursday and we enroll Arya in school on Wednesday. I'm pretty nervous about it but excited.
Unfortunately Arya has an ear infection right now and has been running a temp since the weekend. I took her in today and her right ear is infected. Poor kiddo.
In other, unexciting news I've been catching up on some reading. A few pages to go and I'm done with The Wise Man's Fear. As far as comics, I'm up to date on Injection, Trees, Saga and I need to catch up with East of West... The Autumnlands, Star Wars, Darth Vader, Lando, Princess Leia and I don't even know... but this will probably be my last leisurely reading for a while.
I've been spending my free time watching X-Files, potty training Arya, playing Hearthstone and occasionally spending some time at the pool.
Arya is all over the place... and is smarter and smarter every day. We are excited to start our new lives on the 15th of August.
No comments:
Post a Comment