Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The subconscious is

A peculiar thing. Admittedly, I haven't gone a single day without crying. I really can't explain it.

The day after I dreamed of snakes, I was in a dystopian future... where we lived in Dead Spaceish times. People were taking all the pregnant women and shooting them execution style. The only problem was these killers, other women wouldn't look at you when they killed you. So there was a mirror you could look at to try and dodge the bullet from hitting you in the heart. I leaned to the right after she pulled the trigger. I caught up with my attempted killer and began to smash her face into a pole until it was nothing but mush. I ran away... blood running down my legs.

The night after, I was on a cruise ship working and pregnant... again. He was there. We talked in the parking lot and I realized he was leaving. I'd been there for about a month. He told me, we had a great month and that's all we could ever hope for. He hugged me and kissed me on the forehead. He told me thank you. I jumped ship after and turned into a mermaid in peasant clothes... looking for a place to exchange my attire. I started to drown before I woke up.

Last night, there was a bad car accident. Marilyn and Matt were there and had escaped. Mar kept calling and telling me to save her, she was hiding in the train tracks. I looked and looked, found her and found her a place to hide. Matt comes along. He's bleeding everywhere and has glass all over his face. He has a gun... and chases me. He pulls out a knife. He stabs me in my womb but I don't feel it... he then cuts me all over my arms and tries to run into the road. Mar is hiding in white curtains in an abandoned house. Cars are coming... he grabs my wounded arm and as is being pulled from my body.... the cars stop. I look at the moon and as I fall onto the gravel...

I wake up to my alarm informing me of the weather in German. A new day has begun...

My head is on my pillow and I'm writing to fall asleep, the nightmares are waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment