Attempts at awesome alliteration?
I'm frustrated that I haven't put forth energy into writing. I have this subconscious list of 'to dos' and few and far between do I get to place them in the 'done' folder in my head.
Today is a fibro flare day... my elbows feel like they were yanked out and placed backwards, my neck feels like it's broken at the base. My back feels like I was dropped from a three story building, my legs feel like my veins have cement in them, etc. My concentration is like a withered balloon aloof in a wind tunnel of dust.
Spring has sprung. Allergies have been like an angry obsessed ex-lover. I'm on prescriptions that include inhaled, nasal, and oral corticosteroids. Steroids... rage in pill form. My HULK smash kick. Pain pills, adderall, CPTSD meds. I STILL function... like Megatron but barely. Just barely.
Arya is blooming into full toddler mode. Walking... running... talking. Uh, hitting and biting. (Egads!)
To think a year ago today, we were on journey where we lived out of suitcases, hospital food and watched our daughter gasp for air at the PICU in Oakland.
Had it not been for the staff, our stay would have been more of a nightmare than it was but luckily we had a team of great nurses and San Francisco close by for outtings when we needed them. Japan Town. Ah.
It's amazing, our little 8lb infant is now a whopping 24lb 33inch, happy and loving 14 month old. We still cosleep and are very proud and amazed at the little human she is becoming.
8 teeth and 6 cutting in the back. She loves blankets, animals and people... she always makes friends.
It makes me really, really wish I was physically and mentally stronger to enjoy her as much as I should like. I struggle with this daily.
And without much more. I just wanted to say thanks who have all been involved in our lives, thanks for the support. I'd like to write a novella but somebody is saying "mamuhhhhh?"
So I better check on my padawan.
No comments:
Post a Comment