To do a tumbler on my random thoughts and notes to self because sadly everything is digital these days. Mobiles are really stepping up their games. Milestone? Got it. My child will be able to write her autobiography by the time she can write... because mom has the cliff notes.
I started physical therapy yesterday and my rheumatologist gave me gabamentin for my fibro flares. I'm still afraid to take it on days where I know I am depended on, come mornings.
Arya is happy. Boldly standing on her own for long periods of time and trying to take steps. She drinks from a straw now and is getting cuter and funnier, which is no surprise.
I caught up on a lot of comic reading today. Maybe if I'm lucky I can reach rank 20 by tomorrow and be done with my HS for a bit. Small victories, right?
Having a hard time not trying to fall asleep while I read about Kvothe and Felurian. But these are just my extra curricular activities that keep me afloat.
The panic is still there every day and I feel like the pharmaceutical companies are damaging my body more than doing good.
I'll just have to keep at it for as long as I can.
Massage therapy is helping some. Chiro as well. I'm trying to interact with the outside world.
We start dry needling next week. Fuuuun.
Anyway. That's about it. Boring but I'm afloat.
No comments:
Post a Comment