I can feel it all the way from here and even as I'm keeping busy... building legos and watching movies I can feel that blackness creeping in.
The end of September is always bad and no good ever comes from Octobers. Not lately anyway. My child would have been turning one next month and Arya is seven months and has a virus of some sort. I took her to the doctor today and got her flu shot out of the way. She even wrote a prescription for a humidifier. So glad its a nice one... and free with insurance. There was also a sale on diapers so... score.
I was supposed to go to a few parties but I stayed home with Lux and my daughter watching movies and building LOTR legos.
Arya and I had lunch with Jeff at King Kong prior to that and when we came home Cecelia was here from California. So we've been catching up.
Can't shake this sad off...
No comments:
Post a Comment