Thursday, September 25, 2014

Arya. Bewbwahlitas, Boo Boo.

Hey grrrrl. We had a pretty awesome day. Elise watched you this morning when mommy went to court and you had fun. She even bought you clothes!
You're seven months and some change. You've hopped from the 13% percentile in height to the 97%. You're 28 and a half inches now. You've got mama's long legs! You're also 18 lbs. You've gained 11 lbs since birth! You sing, make wookiee noises and we are starting to sign with you. You think mama is really funny and yesterday you made the sign for milk. How awesome is that?!
You're getting really great at turning around and starting to get the army crawl down. You love people but you're also pretty content with playing on your own. You're so interested in the world around you and how things work. Your bottom teeth are starting to come up. My favorite noise you make is 'ooooooh' and when you melodramatically sigh. You're starting to tap rhythms with your hands. Amazing.
You transform every day and I'm so ecstatic and in love with you that I'm going to explode.
Today we fell asleep watching Doctor Who and it was the most relaxed mommy felt in a while.
I think about you walking and it makes me want to cry. How are you growing so fast? I've been here the entire time!!!
I never have time for fun things even in the house anymore. Being a single mama is hard. There is so much to do. I'm amazed I keep a clean home, wash our clothes every week and manage to keep all my appointments and you, you're still so content and love the world around you while it loves you back.
I'm so happy the universe made me your mama. I love you so much and am grateful for every second I spend with you... even when you're taking your heart breaking poops.
Mama loves you. Kiss kiss.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment