False alarm.
Just an FYI: when somebody is having a panic attack the person suffering is probably not going to be able to tell you what to do.
Yesterday my response was... "calm down the baby... then get me some ice, please." I legitimately can't think properly aside from these thoughts.... I am going to die and choke on my vomit. My organs are going to burst and/or I'm going to suffocate.
Just squeeze my hand and help me ground myself. I've survived pregnancy. I've given birth. Roar. I can do this... nope. I CAN'T. What's worse is it makes my kid sad.
Arya was very fussy on Sunday. Rob was convinced it was her teeth but I knew it had to be something else. On Monday, I got her adjusted at the chiropractor and took her in. Sure enough... she had an ear infection in the left ear. Poor baby. She had been screaming in pain and sucking her fingers, tears everwhere. So we started her on amoxicillin yesterday. She's wiped out but when she's awake she's super cranky at times.
Four month shots were due today. She turned 17 weeks on Sunday. She cried. It was sad. But the doc says her ear is starting to look better and put her on a dif medicine for her vomiting problem. She's 11 lbs 15 oz almost 24 inches long. Her head is still in the 5% range. Weight maybe 22% and height 30%.
I haven't been feeling well because of anemic stuff and obviously she isn't either because her ear. We stayed in bed watching Game of Thrones... totally into it. In fact she cried everytime I paused it. She loves the theme song.
She still finds time to giggle, coo and squeal with delight. I can't believe I get to be this kid's mom. She's awesome... so sweet and happy.
Tomorrow we visit with the visiting nurse and then hopefully an adjustment and long overdue snuggles.
I'm exhausted. No Hearthstone today.
No comments:
Post a Comment