Sunday, December 29, 2013

December just came and went so quickly

This is the month of heartburn,  no sleep and a million BH contractions. We've been to Labor and Delivery three or four times. I'm losing count but you always seem quite active and happy on the monitors. You make the doctors and nurses laugh. Your dad and I have a blast with you. You like music. You like when we talk to you and your dad's kitty, Bean loves to lay on top of you... even when you kick him.

Speaking of little Bean, we almost lost him this month due to high fevers, an upper respiratory infection and to top off the discomfort? Conjunctivitis. I rushed him to Pittman. (Owsin's old vet) and he stayed in the animal hospital for a few days.

You're huge. You're measuring a few weeks bigger. The doc thinks you're about 4 lbs and I can feel that. I'm happy you're healthy and thriving.

We saw The Hobbit... The Desolation of Smug. We loved it. You were ok with it until the action sequences were too loud. I rubbed your back in reassurance. Sad to say. We probably won't take you to another movie until you're three.

Christmas was ok. I'm late on presents this year. Grandma Shelley got you two blankets and a bouncy swing. I'm so excited for you.

I love you.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment