Arya, I'm so excited to meet you and I can't wait to be your mom but I'd be lying if I said that being pregnant has become more comfortable for me.
You are quite the busy baby in there and you respond well to your dad's voice. I have a harder time breathing and I've been plagued with a lot of heartburn but I'm surviving.
I get contractions off and on because I don't drink enough and yesterday I felt my stomach muscles tear from my breast bone to my belly button. Yikes. No fun. But we did have a good Thanksgiving at your grandma Shelly's house. Your cousin Aiyanna is excited to meet you and sang songs to you via my belly and kept giving raspberries. Haha. You were pretty quiet on Thanksgiving.
Mommy gets tired a lot lately and I'm just getting bigger and bigger. You're super active tonight. Instead of doing Black Friday stuff, daddy took us to see Ender's Game. It was a pretty great movie but I haven't read the book to compare. Your dad was blown away.
Last week or so I went to Grandma Shelly's and brought home two kitties. Tony and Bean, they're helping out with the mice and I take allergy pills every day. They're pretty nice. Bean likes to lay with you and even lets you kick him.
The panic attacks are still not gone but I'm trying to combat them. Thanks for being mommy's little champ. You are strong and you make me strong.
I love you.
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment