Friday, November 29, 2013

My baby moves a lot.

It's surreal to be carrying around a person and feeling them move around inside you. I have to be honest its relieving and at the same time it is kind of creepy.

I lost my job last week when our company merged with another. I know its because I'm pregnant and that I've had health problems that have caused me to miss a lot of work.

It had to happen, I couldn't see myself working ten hours away from my daughter anyway.

We officially gave Oswin a new home as well. I really can't talk about her without crying. 

Times have been hard for this new mom to be... but I guess, in the end... I'm thankful that my baby is healthy, that we are loved at home.... and by many outside. And I have hope that things will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment