is getting bigger and stronger. We just hit 20 weeks on Sunday. We haven't been up to much. It isn't that I don't want to do things, it's just I don't have the money or strength to do so. Today is my first day back at work in almost forever and it's completely dull but I'm happy to leave the attic that is my prison from day to day.
The depression still hits pretty hard and I combat that on a daily basis. I feel so guilty. Here my daughter is doing her best to grow and making her present known with hiccups and kicks and I can't pull myself out of this awful funk I've been feeling for weeks. Everything upsets me and I feel worthless.
My mom was in town for a few days and as exhausting as that was. It was a good excuse to leave the house for a few days and have a purpose. Arya has a plethora of baby clothes now.
I feel removed from everybody. Even my boyfriend, there are times where I love him so much I want to burst and then... the total opposite.
Yesterday, I got my root canal... and changed the oil in my car and deposited money into the bank. It was probably the most productive I've been since my mom was in town.
I've also been super down because I've gotten rid of Oswin. It pretty much hurts every day that she's not around.
No comments:
Post a Comment