My second home. Today I could barely breathe and felt like my lungs were being crushed. I wasn't panicky but I kept waking up feeling my heart fluttering like boom BOOM... bump.... bump... b..ump.
I also had an awful headache. I woke up at 3am to Oswin barking and some people jiggling my door. I was pissed. I opened my door cursing and two drunk girls and a guy were there. They were in the wrong building. I went to bed with my flutter heart, cursing and feeling like shit.
It didn't let up in the morning and I tried to eat crackers but got sick. I blacked out a lot and felt like I was having a heart attack.
I called my neighbor and was rushed to the ER. Where I was hooked up to ekg and of course, bags of fluids and a zofran drip. I have a heart murmur, pleurisy low bp and ketones from dehydration and starvation, oh and low bp. I need to take it really easy.
I tried to eat all day but I just cant. I force myself a few bites and give up.
Nicholas came over and walked Oz this evening. Now she and I are in bed and she's watching me carefully. She smelled me all over after hospital and gently rested her face on my belly. She won't leave my side. My sweet girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment