I'll dream about Rob but he's always going somewhere and I will be in a quiet house. I dreamed we were in a cabin and he got mad at me for what I was ordering so he left and his dad came in and sat at the table saying nothing. It was weird.
The next thing I dreamed of is I had my baby sleeping in the bedroom, I just nursed him to sleep but had to get ready for work. So I was pumping in the dark and somebody took the bottles from my hand, smiled and said... 'We got this.' It wasn't Rob.
The last dream I had is I was in a broken house and somebody tried to break in. Rob started freaking out and hiding. He threw a sheet over me but I could hear the bad guys getting closer and it didn't make sense to stay there so I snuck out the window alone and he stayed in the house. I tried to get him out but he wouldn't move. He said he was scared. I left the house crying.
No comments:
Post a Comment