I worked until 1800 yesterday and after closing up. I went home, dressed and headed downtown. Angie and I met up but it was kind of awkward. I only knew a few people at the party but I walked up to a few people and started chatting them up. It was kind of tense because she wouldn't open up and as much as I tried to include her, she remained quiet and abrasive, which was frustrating to me. I guess she says she can't just chat with strangers like I can. Anyway, I made some new friends. Two German dudes named Chris and Christoph. We talked about video games, philosophy, blah blah blah.
I went home around 1 and woke up early so I could get ready for work. It was a bunch of lame training of redundant crap and I ended up drawing pictures in every class to make the time go by faster... it didn't really work. I might go out tonight. I have a few options... coffee date, social gatherings, maybe food with the girls but I'm feeling a little bit lazy and want to catch up on reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment