Fourth or fifth date with this guy and I am still ending it with high fives and fake punches.
I was also talking to JP today whilst riding the bahn and he asked me, 'How long have you been writing?' I have been writing since I could, so probably about 7 or 8. It kind of made me wonder why I never really pursued a field in writing. I almost finished my degree in Journalism but I thought it would water down the sincerity in my art. I thought it would make it a chore rather than a vice. But after a while, doesn't all form of work become a chore. Writing was always easy for me.
I don't like the writing I do in here though. The raw and honest ramblings and listings of things I don't like or am not happy with. Oh well.
I tried to be a lady today but ended up laughing a lot and making jokes in the end. Gar. Fail.
No comments:
Post a Comment