Counting tomorrows has surely paid off. I have also been forcing myself to be social.
I went to the gym T manages in Esslingen and it wasn't bad. Although, I will admit he made fun of me for having my kindle whilst working out. I have gained around 9 or 10 kilos, which is unsettling but easy to work off. Main focus, thighs, hips and arms.
What else? I got to talk to Alex a few times and that always cheers me up immensely. I miss my best friends and I love that I am loved.
I went to the doctor yesterday and a lot of my concerns and unanswered questions were put to rest. Relief.
I had a crazy post apocolyptic dream the other night. I was in a hotel celebrating some event and there was an earth quake. When I looked out one window I was in London circa Jack the Ripper days and the other end was New York. Burns and Schulz were there. I had a new flat and it was huge but I kept hiding in bathtubs and when I went out, I had to use magic and super powers. Doctor Who was there via Matt Smith and they kept cloning him so the clone could be a martyr and kill himself for the sake of the world. I offered him an umbrella but I wasn't sure if it was the clone or the real deal.
In the end I blew on my house and it turned to sand and ashes. There were no doors or windows and I walked out into a battlefield not knowing what was to happen next. Strange.
What else. I went out with my friend Chris and once he started talking about sex I shot him down. I told him I didn't like thinking or talking about sex because it was the furthest thing from my mind. It really is too.
I got a new dress in the mail. Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment