Thursday, February 21, 2013

I need to heal.

And get out of here. Going to New York.

I have been going home crying these past few nights. I can't take it. I yell at my dad, everything upsets me.

Then we were talking about the 'thing' and he said, 'I thought you were ok. It wasn't even a baby yet. Just a bunch of cells.' And I broke down, fully. I went outside and just cried.' He said he was sorry, he thought I was relieved and that he doesn't know what its like to be a woman so he can't fully grasp it.

It isnt even about Dani, its the fact that it was mine and that it was in my body and maybe if I wasnt such a bad person. It could have been an awesome boy or a girl. It would have been my kid. My kid! I couldnt stop crying.

I thought being busy would have helped. It did for a bit... but then it didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment