Go out. I went to the doctor Friday and then decided to go into work after. My friend gave me a ride into Stadmitte and I met up with Angie for coffee and sushi. Afterward, I headed to Vaihingen to wish Blake a farewell and good luck.
Today, I slept until 1300! Yowza! I put on a cute dress and headed to meet up with Angie again. I set up a Wow account for her and then Natalie and her bf Dieter took us to a birthday party in Bad Canstaat.
I met a lot of cool and friendly people and Heiko was there too. The guys were so welcoming and friendly. I even met a guy from New York. His name is Eric and we immediately became friends and played practical jokes on everybody. Then there was Miki and Tanner. I had a lot of fun but I felt a little ill so I went home around 2am.
Ha. I even made new friends at the Bahn at 3am. A girl from Texas and a local guy. I make friends easily... Its weird. Unfortunately, I am a home dweller.
And I am cool with that. Eric helped me steal a liter of orange juice at the party. Rebels.
Below is a picture of me being tough and winning with my druid muscles. I am THE AWESOME.
this dude asked me out for coffee afterwards. He must want my work out secrets.
No comments:
Post a Comment