Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Walking Dead

I guess that's how I have been feeling lately. Kind of like Michonne's mules, how their hunger just subsided. Guess what though? Zombies look super fake in HD. Fact.

What else is going on? Election Day. I am all for Obama, as a woman, as a middle class citizen and a minority, I feel I have to be.

Also? I am blogging from my phone. Woot! I just got the new blogging app. I am watching WD alone and that's ok. I miss watching it with him but I try to focus on the story and not my feelings.

Last night, I watched Skyfall with Michelle and Ray. It kind of felt, at one point, like a Home Alone 4 with British spies. Good times at Maulwurf afterward, 29 minutes of waiting in the cold for the train afterward? Not so much.

I worked out after work. First time in months! Then I cleaned, made a facial mask, decorated my room, etc. My brain is fuzzy lately so I think I should sleep more. Last night, I fell asleep with a sandwich in my hand. Real cool, Bree.

Anyway, tv time...

G'night, moon. G'night, gorilla.


No comments:

Post a Comment