Monday, November 5, 2012

Weird things have been happening

to my body. For example, my skin is always turning purple and I'm starting to get bruises under my nails and I can't seem to warm up for the life of me. I think it has to do with my adderall, it probably has to do with the fact it causes vasoconstriction but I don't know. I've been in a head fog for a few days now and I have noticed my temper has been a little out of sorts. For example, I don't let anybody walk on me... not the way I used to. I'm very vocal about it. My head is also going nuts lately. I think I've only had two migraines but there is a constant throbbing in my head... and when I'm hungry... it's monster hungry, even after a few hours of not eating... and then I'll totally load up on carbs. My asthma has also been terrible lately. Some of the troubling side effects I just saw on one site?

• Dangerous increase in blood pressure (mine is a decrease)
• Tachycardia or a high pulse rate (nope)
• Irregular heart rate (not really? it's just slow?)
• Difficulty breathing (asthma)
• Chest pain (asthma)
• Allergic reaction that includes swelling and redness in the eyes or throat (nope.)
• Migraine headaches (yep.)
• Syncope or losing consciousness (not that I know of?)
• Blurry or double vision (yep.)
• Seizure activity and excessive and uncontrollable shaking (not that I'm aware?)
• Extreme nervousness and paranoid delusions (sometimes.)
• Mood swings that include hostility and severe aggression (often.)
• Depression (hmmm... yep.)

I'm trying to decide if this is really the drug for me. I might just quit it all together. I'm a mean asshole sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment