Monday, February 6, 2012

Protein Shakes and Productivity.



Jimini Crickets. It's been terribly cold out lately that one can not help but stagnate, clean, pace their apartment and read. It isn't bad but I do long for walking in the woods. However, we're sitting on a cold that makes it painful to move or breathe.

Sunday night I cleaned and hung out with my dad. We mostly nerdy out to books and talked to people on skype. I had my GZA concert that I was terribly excited for. However, when I was there I had the biggest panic attack I had in a great while... popped a benzo and spent the rest of the night going in and out of consciousness. I've been trying my best to get my protein levels up. I'll have one or two shakes a day and I'm even eating better but it still isn't enough. Oh well, we'll see when I talk to my doctor tomorrow.

Maybe some wow today? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment