Friday, February 10, 2012

Finished Dance With Dragons Yesterday!


I'm in Leinfelden watching Michelle's dogs and it's nice to be somewhere else other than the confines of my own apartment. It's also nice to snuggle up to pups and watch kung fu movies.

I spent the night in my own bed last night because I wasn't feeling too well. So I woke up at 5am and caught the train from Ehningen to Leinfelden. Everybody is dressed up like Eskimos and it's been so terribly cold. My day hasn't been too exciting. When I walked in, I leashed up the girls and the epic walking adventures ensued.

Thommi hung out with me for most of the day and I got ultra bummed that I lost a pack of cigarettes but miraculously? Four hours later I went back and found it on the trail about a mile down. I also explored the town beyond the cemetery. That was fun. The thing that sucks most about snowy weather? You track mud EVERYWHERE and it's inevitable.

I'm really pumped to start IQ84... but it's the kind of excitement where I can't even begin. Do you know what I mean? I can't explain it but it happens to me a lot. Today might be the day though.

Man, I hope I have a productive day. Think. Think. Think... now I just need to do something but I can't sit still to save my life. It's pretty rad that Michelle and I wear the same size for everything. Clothes, shoes... I've got everything I need over here. :) Also? I ate 9 cloves of garlic yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment