Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gods...


So I really, really don't want Dance of Dragons to end but I can't keep going down that road and flipping through the pages. Jordan feels the same way and I know Kristen feels the same way about IQ84 (which is next on my to-do list.) Perhaps Jordan will also be my book buddy on that too. It's one of my favorite vices right now. I have it on my Iphone... I have the hardback book and I have it on my kindle. I'm constantly syncing all the pages up together.

I also don't want to finish Preacher vol 5 because it's so good... but I have to remind myself... once one vice is over there will be another, and another and another and another. Life is always more interesting when you have lists of things to get through and I plan on making my list infinite or try my best to mark off 1,000,000 + things. It's possible. I'm ambitious, I can do anything... right?

I've been a little antisocial lately.... I guess that what happens when I want to fill up my day with lists. Today I want to pwn faces in battlegrounds, read at least a good chunk of Preacher... a few chapters of Dance (ok, well maybe not too much.) Knock out some tv with my pops and then tonight I get to see GZA with Ruedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment