Friday, November 20, 2009

Sometimes...

I feel like the only person in the world that is not having sex. I know that's not true though... because my best guy friends, are successful, good looking... smart and attractive and none of them are having sex either.

There is one thing that we all have in common. We all play a lot of video games. We're involved in consoles... shit, Alex and I are on World of Warcraft... and they all drink heavily on the weekends.

Girls... every girl I know is having sex. It's so easy for girls to have sex. What the hell is my problem? I go on dates with guys, and when they lean in for the kiss... I laugh awkwardly and do that stupid boxing move... *dodge* *dodge* *punch* and then I give a million excuses as to why I don't need a boyfriend.

Last year, after my relationship ended with Sterling... I thought I wanted to be in a relationship. I think I drove my ex-boyfriend in NY mad about it too... but now, I don't even care about that stuff.

I have these plans... these huuuuuge plans and I have a lot of catching up to do.

Boys just cloud your mind... and I don't need another distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment