sometimes it goes into overdrive and I think that if I think hard enough I can unlock some mysteries like de ja vu. I was listening to my Radiohead cd's in the dark and responding to some emails on my blackberry and BAM! De ja vu. What the hell?
I've been stumbling upon theories of my own... and they're mostly bizarre and deal with unconscious rituals. Then I can't stop thinking about all the advances we've made in science but at the same time, we're hardly advancing at all... if we can't even focus on the simple peculiars.
Also, when I was little... I used to think that one of these days, I'd hit my head on a sink or something and come up with an awesome invention, I'd unlock some code in the universe that would allow us to teleport.
Up until I was 9 years old... I used to have dreams that I was flying... and I'd always wake up and try to suspend myself in the air... if I could just have those few seconds to defy gravity... then I would have truly unlocked my genius and been able to accomplish anything... anything in the entire world.
My brain is like a hurricane right now... and sometimes I just don't like to think because in the end... I know, I'll never be able to fly.
No comments:
Post a Comment