'Celiac rash' on my hands and legs still hasn't gone away despite eating gluten free for 6 days now. It was suggested that I do the autoimmune protocol diet but gluten cutting is hard enough.
Basically, I eat less now and gak out on coffee and half and half.
Last night, we went to Missouri Valley to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 with Noni. It was a really good time and Arya did super well. I just don't think there was enough baby Groot to keep her little 3 year old brain attentive. Movies are hard.
I got home late and went to bed.
It was harder to get out of bed than usual come 0645 but Mark was smiling and in good spirits.
With Rodney over... I wandered Target aimlessly for two hours, occasionally remembering what I was there for... Gluten free food that doesn't taste like shit and toilet paper. I'm positive I looked like some drifter. In fairness, I hadn't been properly caffeinated for the day. I came home with toys, food and more than I intended.
The coffee was consumed and finished sadly at room temperature. There are worse things, right?
The kids were and still are clingy. Mark is rolling around and shouting every now and then. Crawling a bit. I had to wear him while I washed diapers and attempted major cleaning.
Nothing else is exciting or memorable except I killed a druid with my hunter today. I haven't showered and I still have another load to fold.
There were a few times that I wanted to die today but I managed to grasp some sort of sanity and push it from my immediate thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment