Thursday, August 28, 2014

But then again I was waving around

A bleeding open wound.

Things have been especially difficult but for the most part, I am staying surprisingly composed. There have been times where I considered hospitalization but I figure my heart will hurt no matter where I am. What would it actually accomplish?

It helps that I have been surrounding myself with supportive people. Lux has been staying with us for the past few weeks and had it not been for her, I'm sure I'd be in a lot more of a fragile state. She's been like a free PA. I am eternally grateful for this.

I busy myself with cleaning and organization projects and running errands. When I need to escape there are video games, books and plenty of good company to kill the idle hours with. I've been house sitting and dog sitting so its not all so bad.

I love the cleaniliness and freedom of having my own space at our new apartment. I can not tell you how happy I am to have a clean toilet, sink and a shower.

I think I can't cry about the situation anymore... I am completely numb and there are few moments where before I couldn't stop crying. I think I stopped myself because I feel like I deserved it... but I am exhausting all solutions and it really is time to move on and be rid of this nightmare.

We can still support each other... all we have to do is avoid each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment