Like dust on a foggy window. I'm still not getting the big picture and I feel too timid to wipe the glass.
Home, home... what is it? I am constantly asking myself, even still, am I in the right? I force distractions upon myself and there is this void I keep pushing down... down... down, don't think about home. You are home? Where/when/what/who is my home?
I read comics for hours at Legend and didn't bother to talk much. I run out of things to say because my mind is in denial mode. This hazy cloud that can only be reiterated by the dismal weather. Maybe that's where the sadness comes from. I'm surrounded by people but there is this detachment and emptiness that I can't run from. I can only hide behind smiles and 'wonderful! How are you's.
One of my best friends compromised my trust the other night and in a state of obliteration, I confronted and spouted off my opinions about rape culture and how... well, it doesnt matter. We are ok now and I have my own bed and I am relieved.
But? I want to go home. I miss my home.
No comments:
Post a Comment