I am at the Stuttgart game at the moment. The weather is shit but it somehow always is every match I have been to.
Thankfully, I was able to catch up on much needed sleep this morning and it was great.
Yesterday, I finished my last day at work and completed my outprocessing. It was quite bittersweet. I won't miss my boss but I will miss the children, very much so.
After work, we had my going away party. A lot of people cancelled last minute but it was ok. Shane, Jacob, Jeremy, Walter, Angie, Anthony, Chris, Joche, Falk, Chris, Dani, Marie and her bf, Jeff and my family were there. Everybody else wants to meet seperately. There were some weird vibes amongst the guys but thats ok.
Anyway, Mark rolls into town tomorrow and I anticipate fun times. I can't believe I fly out so soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment