Preparing the big move has been all but fun but the distractions in between have been great. I filed my taxes on my lunch break and have a few minutes to kill.
Yesterday, I paid some of my medical bills and refilled my adderall and psych meds for the move. The psychiatrist was funny and had a huge dog that was super chill. I made a joke about him being on drugs and she laughed hysterically admitting that he was. Poor pup was epileptic!
I also signed over copyrights to my voice and made 200 euros reading children stories. I was in a legit recording room and all. It was super fun and all and all an amazing experience. I read three short stories in a few takes. It was for the children's hospital, the kids listening to them are very ill/terminal. I read a story about a kiwi, a sick giraffe and a soothing meditative piece. Super fun and they didnt even mind my voice being plagued with leftover laryngitis.
Jeremy and I planned on playing baseball after the recording but the weather was dismal, so we walked around and settled for Thai food and talking for hours.
I have a lot of work to do at the house and need to outprocess tomorrow. Also, my party is on Friday and Mark is meeting up on Sunday. Super fun.
I am tired. I haven't slept well in a very long time. Shoot me!
No comments:
Post a Comment