Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday

Has appeared to be almost be an extended rest period. Anthony and I went to Falk's house for a gaming night with Chris and Dani and spent the evening talking about gaming and life. It was rather entertaining.

Around 3am, we left for the Hauptbahnhof with Chris and it ended up being a disaster. With a 75 to 88 minute wait for the next available trains. Bah. F' that. So we grabbed a cab to Vaihingen, which ended up costing is 23 euros. (Sorry Cabby, no tip for you.) Then we had to wait in the hotel lobby at The Pullman for 65 minutes, not getting home until 615 in the morning. It was awful. I went to bed at 7ish and didn't open my eyes again until 1300!

I was good. I only spent my money on food, coffee and a new book. It was a bit sad though because I realized all the things I would miss about being here. I got all teary eyed when they talked about Stuttgart 21. It was also really surprising when I was told I was a girl with 'great confidence' and that it was cool. Dani just got out of a relationship with a Thai girl who has BPD and he and I moved to Stuttgart at the same time. All the symptoms of his ex, reminded me of my last relationship so I kind of opened up about it... and started to cry. Oops.

Today's Rüdi's birthday. He's 32. I don't remember what we did during the day last year but I do remember how beautiful it was in Pfulligan two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment