Feelings about leaving Europe. I am excited and I feel guilty. I know my dad is sad about it. There are also people who are looking forward to seeing me and I have my living arrangements and transportation figured out already.
I am kinda super stoked about laying low though. I have a distinct feeling I will be overwhelmed about seeing so many people when I get home.
You know what I am excited for currently? Music, reading and sleeping. I haven't even been playing Wow because that's my 'turn off feelings' vice. I play it when I can't turn off my feelings... but lately I am just tired and numb.
At work, I can't see any future beyond a few more weeks and I am trying to detach myself from my kids... but that's hard. I got excited about cleaning supplies today. How weird is that?
I guess Anthony and I are going to kill time downtown tomorrow and then I got invited to another party that I will force him to come along with. After I accepted my job, I called him up and cried. He's been helping me out at work a lot, which is cool. Its nice to have dude friends that are chill.
Anyway, my bed is super comfy and my books are calling me.
No comments:
Post a Comment