Admittedly, my weekend felt like no more than extended lunch break. I played wow and did laundry.
Work wasn't so bad yesterday. I started my day with a phone call to Marilyn, which felt awesome and I went to work. Work went by quickly. I had lunch with Anthony and after I closed. My LOTR leggings were waiting for me, I ate ice cream, played wow (and Alex and I skyped and he did a monkey poop flinging quest for me.Hahaha!) and went to bed reading comic books.
I had a mini panic attack. This is twice I have gotten one from a comic book. Both involved baseball bats and barbed wire. I almost threw up, kind of like how American Psycho made me throw up in my mouth. It must be baseball bats. I remember my mom, I guess. Oh well. Its over. Work time.
No comments:
Post a Comment