Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Omg. Hormones.

I know I should be in bed resting but I can't stand being at home alone and not working. One thing to be said, I am very aggressive towards bullshit. A guy came up to me after my appointment asking all these stupid questions, asking for money and cigs and I said, 'Look, get the fuck away. I am pregnant and I will fucking cut you!'

We also have this lazy asshole at work that just gossips and never pulls her weight. She tried to bring up that shit today with me and Veronica. I said, 'If you aren't going to help. Get out of the classroom. Leave! Go to lunch. I am tired of this highschool drama.' She just stood there. 'Did you not hear me? We have kids, you're being a queen and this isn't the time or place. GET OUT!' She left after that.

Seriously, I am sick of lazy assholes.

On a positive note, my boobs don't feel as heavy and sore and I am not smelling weird stuff anymore. I am not nauseous and not as headachey. I don't have to pee all the time anymore, I am not waking sweaty and getting up to pee. I am not always burning up. My body, however is still really weak and I see stars when I walk around. My legs are crampy and I am tired a lot. I also eat ice cream for breakfast and dinner. And fuck anybody who has a problem with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment