Friday, February 15, 2013

'It looks like all the color

Has drained from your face.' 'You look exhausted, are you unwell?' I wish people at work would fuck off with their comments. I am tired as shit and yes, I am supposed to be in bed but I am not... so get fucked and stop asking me questions.

I work with so many lazy and incompetent cunts. So when I legit don't feel well, and I say, 'I can not work, I am burnt out.' And you have a doctors note, you need to get your shit right and not guilt trip me because everybody else is too much of a crotch to stay.

(post yesterday)

Today is complete bs. I lost it at around 11. I was holding one of the babies and started crying. There was no way I could call out because my 'friend' busted down my boss's door wondering why I couldn't stay an extra two hours and demanded to know what my doc note said. So she stormed out and called out today, leaving me to work an 11 hour shift.

I am exhausted, I am tired, I look like complete fuck but I am working. I am sweating and on the verge of collapse. I just want to go home and cry. Fuck work. Fuck people.

No comments:

Post a Comment