Friday, January 11, 2013

Odin, guide our ships.


Yesterday was pretty rad. I worked and had a wonderful lunch with Mark. I really shoveled down the food. Wenn meine tag ist, Ich kann super toll essen. TMI. Regardless, I had a great time.

Angie and I met up at Wittwer afterward. I can't tell you how nice it is for me to just wander around book stores. I always feel like the books are talking to me and even if I show up with a friend, I always end up wandering off and spending time alone. However, I never leave empty handed. I got a Salinger book for me and a Murakami book for a friend.

Its weird to have an afternoon off. I met up with Odin and Talisker in the evening, the two boys. It went really well. We had dinner and the boys and I read books and did baby yoga and floor exercises.

I talked to Dani when I got home. I get to practice my German on skype and people say it gets better! \0/ We read some of 'Wachen! Wachen!' together and my translations make him laugh but his American accent makes me die. Its kind of like 'Hi! My name is Daaaaahni and I'm an Americaaaaaan.'

January 11, 2013

Today kind of was a bummer. I woke up with an empty can of peanut butter in my bed and my lap top in my face. Apparently, Dani told me later in the evening I was smothering peanut butter on cornbread and eating that and cibatta bread. He also said I compared him to crunchy peanut butter and talked about a naked man with a sword running down the street. After that? I decided not to take my half dose of nini meds. (its how I am weaning myself off without too many drawbacks.)

I have been trying not to cry for the past two hours. Its just... Everything bothers me today. Werewolf and not taking pills. I stopped taking my citalopram last week because I don't feel like I need it anymore. That might have something to do with it. Maybe it is going to be a hard week. I've been on and off holding back tears all day.

And I am so tired right now and I can't sleep and I just want to crumple to the floor and cry. I think I have been in a manic phase for a while and I am just crashing from it, or, its just... the drugs, or my hormones or.... lack of sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment