Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Greetings from the S1.

Today is stupid. I am tired, cranky and my knee is badly bruised and swollen. I fell up the stairs doing laundry last night. I had to crawl up and nearly pass out when I managed to get in the house. Soooo.... no gym today and shoelaces are a huge burden.

I got in trouble twice at work today. Once for playing with my food. (I made fangs out of my pommes) And? I wrote a thank you note to my twins. My boss said I was modeling poor eating habits and showing favoritism. At the same time, they kept laughing about the fangs and said, 'Only you, Miss Conklin.' Seriously, what is the big deal? Anyway, whatever.

I stayed up really late waiting for my laundry and debating feministic view points. I didn't get any reading done and my steam account is not connecting. Guh.
I am just going to work from home today.

Tomorrow I have lunch with Mr. Frech and meet up with my new job peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment