Friday, December 28, 2012

Its always kind of

Sad to me when I realize what I am doing is completely lame.

Confession: For the last hour I have had spotify on 'private session' because I have been listening to anime and video game soundtracks. Then I watched peoples top 50 epic video game soundtracks and fist pumped for every game I played. There was a lot. :sad trombone: The saddest part is I legit think I am badass and so cool when I do stuff like that. FML

Also, the new talents in wow are particularly bad ass. I couldn't stop looking at DRZ and going "Woah, we're awesome!" We kind of have a Smeagol/Gollum relationship, my druid and I.

I bought a bunch of books today and that was pretty exciting. Other than that? I'm going to stay in my pajamas ALL DAY LONG.

Bills are kicking my ass. So I'm pretty content with staying at home and hiding in my vices. Music, reading, writing, gaming. Bam. Awesome weekend with my awesome self.




No comments:

Post a Comment