Friday, December 21, 2012

I forgot

How much attention single girls get going out. So many new and interesting people. Jay from Dublin who used to live in Boston and I had great conversations. And then there was the two neat guys I met on the train at 3am. One was my neighbor and the other from Innsbruck. He gave me his number and we will go out for coffee. We sat at the trainstop for 30 minutes just talking and he waited for my train and gave me a great big hug and his phone number. Cute! Dani.

The other one I met on the S1. I told him the American guy blasting country music and talking about stabbing people scared me. He walked me home. Amazingly he lived down the corner. I don't remember his name but he was also up since 5am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment