Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thursday

Was probably the best day I had in a while. I finished work around 1300 and headed out to Leinfelden to meet up with Michelle and Kim.

Smoked out and headed out to the Mineralbath with jelly legs. Endless laughs and criticisms were made under our breaths but overall? It was really relaxing. I helped make rouladen for the first time and it was all ready and waiting for us by the time we got home. I never laughed so hard... it has certainly been a while. I ended up going to bed at 330 and woke up at 530 for work.

Work was great. I met up with Mark for lunch and spent the rest of the evening relaxing and taking time to myself. Epic video game music and books were enjoyed. I think I slept until noon. It was much needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment