Very short albeit productive day. I slept until 3pm and headed out for a birthday party in Plieningen. I drank champagne (a glass or two) and conversed for a few hours. I would have been content with sleeping all day, however but I am glad I went out. Afterwards, I met up with Michelle and continued to converse at the Auld Rogue.
I went home to take my pills and get back to Bree time. Hopefully, I will sleep soon and get back to my regular sleep schedule.
Also? I am not about sexuality in bath houses but do appreciate the aesthetics of humam bodies. I hate thinking, oh my ex looks 95 percent better than all these dudes. Meh, some people look awful naked, some look great.
My dreams are absolutely scattered. In my dreams, I am losing my job or being punished for lapses in duties. (I think this is because they are refusing to give me a raise because I finished my modules faster than the time given.) My friends lose their dogs and I have to steal them back only to be transported to Hogwarts/Italy. I end up missing the celebrations and I am trapped in a tower watching Deathwing destroy Weinachtsmarkts. I make it back and ride a dragon mount back down to Italy/Hogwarts and a cause of unbalance from my feet causes the mount to flip and all these passengers die. I look at them floating under foamy bodies of water. I am to blame and its awful. People call me a murderer and I can't live with myself. Then I am in Paris and that one guy is there. The one that caught my eye. We lool for each other in the maze that is the city. I pass by broken train tracks. When I am on a train it flips over. In the end I am standing in the middle of the tracks, uncertain of where to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment