Tuesday, November 23, 2010



Hallo auf Deutschland! So I haven't written in here in a while. I suppose it's because I wouldn't even know where to begin. It's been a strange year, for the most part. However, when I always think that something awful happens in which I'll never recover... I learn something new about myself and slowly but surely things start to work out for the better. I've learned the importance of true friendships and spent the summer with some amazing people. It was a hard time, for my family, and my friends really helped me out when my family couldn't, so thanks to everybody that helped me out this summer.

I finally made it to the old country in October. What a relief it's been to finally be around my dad to make sure he's ok. I hadn't intended on it but I've made some amazing friends out here as well. I can comfortably say that I love each and every one of my friends out here and they're such amazing people. My German and American friends alike are so good hearted. I've heard some of my American friends say, "I hear in Germany the people are stuck up and don't really like Americans." That couldn't be further from the truth though. They're thoughtful, they genuinely are concerned and they are more than happy to overlook my goofy way of saying some of their words. (And some... are almost impossible for me to say.)

I love walking out here. It's like unlocking a quest and Autumn in Germany is almost like being in Aszhara on Azeroth. My dad and I are eating a lot more healthy than we have ever eaten and I'd say I'm more happy and confident, more so than I have ever been.

I guess there's a lot to be said... but that's why I think I've been writing post cards and letters lately. I'm a little blocked on topics to write about without being too personal.

What I really want to know, as far as my writer's block is concerned... is it possible to write anything good without being too personal? What if you're over the angst of every day life? What if you just want to have a good time and enjoy what you have?

I can write about all the boys... I can write about what I learned about being a part of a functional community but where would that leave me? Bitching and unhappy about my current predicaments? What do you write about when you're truly content and nothing can really bother you... you're just curious about everything.

Anyway, I hope you're all well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment