Monday, February 22, 2010

Dear God,



Why do you hate me? Seriously... it really is just one thing after another. I wiped my computer and lost everything, over 2000 songs, tons of pictures and a lot of programs. I started to restore them again little by little and then I had to wipe it all over again. The only thing that really kept me together was, "Oh, that's not a big deal... my itouch still has all those songs." Two months ago, my 60g with over 5000 died.

Today... my itouch got wiped in a stupid software update for itunes... and I just got a whole bunch of new music from Kit about a month ago!!! I very well can't say, "Oh hey, can I get those albums back?" The actual physical cds that I had were given away... or scratched up, so I can't back those up. My music... all of it... gone... completely fucking gone!!! It's stupid that I'm so devastated and that I cried for an hour like I just broke up with a boyfriend or something but seriously, if given the choice? I'd rather break up with a boyfriend then lose all of my gd music!

also... my wii won't turn on... that's broken too. It's like I'm being hit with a series of technological plagues because I was living my life in wickedness or something.

on a more uplifting note? i have the highest a+ in my class... my teacher pulled me to the side and said that to me tonight.





No comments:

Post a Comment