Most of the day. I probably got 5 hours of sleep, which is an improvement.
I still have bouts of extreme agitation and it can get a little intense... the storm brewing inside.
I think I mentioned that I switched out our library books. I don't remember much else about the day except that Tim ordered gluten free pizza. I talked to my step mom for an hour about cloth diapers, oh and made a new friend at Top 2 Bottom and got a bunch of liners, two cloth diapers and some disposable liners that make poopies much easier for cloth.
I cleaned and did laundry all day. I got to game for a bit but have been restless and tired at the same time.
I think I filled my day up tomorrow. Hopefully that makes things pretty easy.
Darby came over and I bought new lip stock. I just feel it's good to have a stash since business is pretty steady.
Kids are still asleep. So I'm going to try to read a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment