Hey little girl,
I know it's been a while since I've written you a letter but it's kind of hard to stay on top of things with your sudden mobility and current situations. You've had a cold for the past week or so and for the past few weeks you've been teething. As of today, you have two top teeth (they're gapped) and two bottom ones and you're still working on more. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to have teeth breaking through and not feeling well and not being able to properly express it.
You aren't crawling, you're kind of getting by with rolls, pushing and squirming. You can stand on your own if you're holding on to something. You've been doing that for about a month now. You still talk a ton and for a month you've been saying 'mama'. Today you said "Noni" and followed it with a bunch of "nah nah nah nah".
You're still all smiles... you love to eat, wave and you are constantly laughing. You still make everybody happy.
I was recently diagnosed with having hypothyroidism, so it kind of makes sense why my energy has been drained and I've been combatting an upper respiratory infection. Winter is coming, little one... and the gifts that come with it aren't very welcoming.
You're sitting in your chair, eating a cookie and smiling at me. Your poor little nose has been stuffy all week. You wear clothes from about 12 to 18 months. Your diaper size is 3... (but they're getting snug) and you're about 19.7 lbs and nearly 30 inches.
Last week or so, you finally finished your last round of rabies shots. You took them all like a champ and you still love animals. You like music and books and you're still fascinated with video games.
You couldn't bring me any more joy... but I will say that being a parent is a lot of work. That's all for now. I love you, little one.

No comments:
Post a Comment