I regressed and had major difficulty keeping my inner rage sufficed. It took a couple hours of removing myself from the situation also.
I have breasts full of milk my child refuses to drink and after one week of this month not being a victim to 'moons blood' it has returned. No wonder I am wolfing out.
I've had some friends in therapy, particularly Luxley and Lindsey to distract and calm me down... but I miss that structure of partial program as an outlet.
My kid isn't eating well today and my ppd is returning... I don't think it ever went away. I get that fleeting feeling in the pit of my stomach... no matter how much I love her. There are these negative thoughts of not being good enough that linger about... and I can't focus or do anything, really.
I caught up on my comics and had a lovely picnic with friends on Sunday but I think my depression stays dormant and settles in whenever I return home.
I hate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment