I don't know... and I certainly can NOT tell you how to fix it. If I could fix it... don't you think I would?
Stop telling me I'm not trying and telling me I am not ready to be a mother isn't making the matter better it just erases and invalidates the four and a half months that I have already been a mother.
No. I would not hurt my child... nor would I hurt any other child.
Please stop judging me for being naked and unable or unwilling to move by the end of the night... I've been moving all day and don't want to anymore. It's hot. I'm depressed and exhausted.
Stop saying you 'get it' because you clearly don't... especially if you're a guy and you have said all things listed above.
I don't need your professional opinion unless you are, in fact a professional... fyi reading something on the internet does NOT make you a professional.
I'm done. Don't reach out to me unless I reach out to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment