Monday, June 17, 2013

Manic Moandays.

A lot has been going on and at the same time, I don't feel like I am getting anything done.

I tried to comfort my friend in between picky customers and I feel bad for just not being there.

Ozzy had doggy daycare today and luckily? Wendy was kind enough to pick her up and take her home before it closed for the day. I feel bad for my puppy. I work so much and its only going to get busier once school starts. That's another thing that's on my to do list. The beginning bills for a move are the absolute worst. Urgh. Once I catch up, hopefully I can relax. But I  am also trying to learn both of my jobs. I am note sure if it is fair for Oswin to keep her any longer. She is such a good puppy. For a while she was my only buddy worth seeing. She should still be that.

I am in a weird mood. I can't really talk about it. Acknowledging it makes it real and I am always uncomfortable with things that are so concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment