It hasn't really set in just yet... living in the USA but I am still living out of two suitcases.
At the present time I am in Weeki Wachi, the kingdom of manatees! I've been in a daze all day. I can't even recall if I slept or not and if I did? I don't remember it. I know, I tried to scramble some writing together and then Jeremy and I parted around 9ish? I had breakfast and waited for Marla.
Beach adventures and photo ops with iced coffee and scenic opportunities.
Maybe backtracking will be easier? Yesterday morning I woke up super early and looked through an album my dad sent me. Seeing pictures of my family and Germany was really overwhelming and I curled into a ball and cried for an hour. Kristen woke up, we walked, talked and thrift shopped until Jeremy emailed her and said he was rolling into town. We went swimming for a bit until Marla was ready. Afterwards? We all had dinner together with Marla, Tim, Kristen and Jeremy. Fun times.
I am so tired. I will update later...
No comments:
Post a Comment